So this post is definitely not one I was planning on doing, but thanks to a wonderful twist of fate, and a nomination from Aaina Arun over at Bookenders, I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is the first time I’ve been nominated for anything like this, so I’m incredibly excited! But being new to all this – and having only been blogging for a few months – I’m also rather nervous, so forgive me if I stumble at all.
As far as I’m aware, the instructions are:
To show the award on your blog.
To thank the person who nominated you.
To share seven facts about yourself.
To nominate fifteen blogs.
And to link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
So first up, here are 7 fun facts about yours truly that I really hope don’t make me sound completely bonkers:
- I have a pet cat called Amy, who also happens to be the most bad tempered feline known to man. Woe betides anybody who tries to pick her up!
- I’m the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to choosing favourite TV shows. Seriously, any time I say I like something, it winds up getting cancelled!
- I love to write. I really love it, and I wish I had more time to do it, but I’m one of those people that always has, like, five different ideas floating around at any one time and can’t ever settle on just one!
- I often spend my free time involved in amateur dramatics groups.
- I have a borderline obsession with anything related to Alice in Wonderland.
- I don’t have Facebook, and probably never will.
- The way to my heart is through a Marvel movie marathon.
Time for the nominations. It’s so hard to pick only 15, but here goes nothing:
- Heart Full of Books
- The Sleepy Book Nerd
- MegaMad 4 Books
- Read and Reviewed
- Cookie’s Kitchen Comforts
- Lily’s Book Blog
- Girl in the Pages
- Falling Down the Book Hole
- Stay Bookish
- Jenny in Neverland
- Book Revels
Phew! That’s the hard part over and done with!
A massive thank you once again to Aaina who nominated me, and thanks to everyone who takes a moment out of their day to read my reviews!